The Central Board of Secondary Education was set up to achieve certain interlinked objectives:
- To prescribe conditions of examinations and conduct public examination at the end of Class X and XII . To grant qualifying certificates to successful candidates of the affiliated schools.
- To fulfill the educational requirements of those students whose parents were employed in transferable jobs.
- To prescribe and update the course of instructions of examinations
- To affiliate institutions for the purpose of examination and raise the academic standards of the country.
The prime focus of the Board is on
- Innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising students friendly and students centered paradigms.
- Reforms in examinations and evaluation practices.
- Skill learning by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs.
- Regularly updating the pedagogical skills of the teachers and administrators by conducting in service training programmes, workshops etc.
Edurite brings wide range of learing CDs especially designed for the CBSE Board. It covers all classes from I – XII. Know more about Edurite CBSE Scoremore CDs here